Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Korean, Taiwan drama have make me beguiled

I love the Asian drama. Especially Korean and Taiwan drama. I like to watch them because they are the beautiful film. they can touch my feels. Indeed we also saw why are the actors. That Actress are sweet and the actors are very handsome.  If the actors are brave, they play charmingly, ugh!! automatically, we make his to become our idol. 
Drama that i love very much and i watched for the first is Meteor Garden. Coming the emotion up. making sad, cry, laugh, happy, etc. It got me hypnotized and so memorized. I remember that actress, sanchai, the brave girl could to mollify a rude boy, bad boy, Dao Ming Tse. I really like to see their act.
Because of it, i tried to watch the other drama. Like Full House, Stairway to heaven, Endless love, At the dolphin bay, I am sorry I love you. ooo, i can crazy if i watch them. But not as crazy because watching meteor garden.
Since i saw the films, i got my popular idol. In meteor garden, i like all of them, but i love jerry yen very much. I like the actor in drama sorry i love you. He is So ji sub. I like him too. Beside he is very handsome, he also brilliant in play. So cute ^^. I searched their pictures in google. saved them. yup, that very interesting for me.

 handsome >>>



No comments: